Can Noteboom – The Law Firm handle my construction injury case?

Home » FAQs » Can Noteboom – The Law Firm handle my construction injury case?

Handling Construction Accident Cases In Fort Worth, Texas

Construction sites can be dangerous places. The presence of heavy machinery and building activity creates the possibility for serious accidents. Someone injured in a construction accident may not know how to proceed. Our goal in this series is to provide information about the types of claims a victim may have and what to expect if a case goes to trial. Another goal is to stress the importance of contacting an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible after the incident to best represent your interests. If you have been injured and need assistance, contact a lawyer today.

In other FAQs, we will discuss the following topics:

  • “Non-subscriber” construction site accidents
  • Third party liability for construction injuries
  • The need for expert witnesses
  • What to expect if a construction accident case goes to trial

We feel it is important to examine these subjects for several reasons. First, in most states, an injured employee is required to pursue claims against their employer through the state’s worker’s compensation system. Under Texas law, however, an injured party may have a direct claim against a “non-subscriber” employer. Second, it is also possible that a third party may be liable for a construction site injury. Third, given the complex safety standards and varying types of site conditions, expert witnesses may be necessary to demonstrate an employer’s or third party’s liability for an accident. Experts may also be required to prove a victim’s damages claims. Last, an injured party should know what to expect during the trial process if a case proceeds to litigation.

Construction accidents can cause serious injuries. Victims are often overwhelmed by the event and are not sure how to navigate the legal process. For these reasons, we recommend contacting an attorney as soon as possible following the incident. We suggest retaining a law firm with multiple attorneys who are Board Certified in Personal Injury Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. The firm should have on-staff resources to act quickly to conduct an investigation of the matter and to access the necessary experts to support your case. Injured parties should contact a lawyer immediately, regardless of whether the incident took place in the Texas counties of Tarrant, Dallas, Johnson, and Wise as well as the cities of Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Haltom City, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Watauga, Grapevine, Colleyville, Southlake, Arlington, Keller, Grand Prairie, Dallas or Fort Worth.

Free Case Evaluations

  • Hidden
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.